Thursday, 9 February 2012
There is a forecast of snow here in the Forest for tonight with the possibility of significant accumulations. We will post back here, on the website and on facebook if we feel it is necessary to cancel tomorrows Forest Tots Session.
As a guide if Parkend school is closed (you can check the County Council schools closure list to find this out) then we will also be closed.
Obviously do please use some common sense and discretion, some of you are travelling from further afield. Please don't make the trip if your local road conditions are unsafe!
However DO wrap up warm and get out to enjoy the snow one way or another (if it actually arrives).
Happy Sledging, love from The Forest Tots team.